Site Network: Home | Anti-Social | Kai M.D. | KK's Blog | Daniel's Blog | About

Howdy!

There haven't been any updates since our moving over to Batu Pahat. Understandably, this new chapter of shit ain't any better than Seremban, with portfolios, nasty CPs, on-calls, adjustment disorders and all. I'll post up my experience in Paeds soon, maybe next week or the week after next. I think Paeds could easily be the most challenging posting among the four. Watch out for my upcoming post to know why.

As a reminder to those who are going to Singapore Stand Chart Marathon coming Dec, do start training. I've discovered a new running route in BP, quite scenic and enjoyable provided weather is good. A lap of the route can easily cover 40mins with moderate running speed. Just did a lap yesterday. Will do a 2-lap soon. Do join me!

The Marathon Equation:
LOW MILEAGE = INJURIES + SUFFERINGS

0 fcukin' responses:

Post a Comment