Site Network: Home | Anti-Social | Kai M.D. | KK's Blog | Daniel's Blog | About

Student counsellor

yes, IMU is a very very good university, they have their own student counsellor!!! her name is Onn Liang Bing...remember? she is so cute...wonder where IMU found her?

This is a reminder she sent to my email today,

Dear Student,

Hai, it is me again. I am writing to inform you of the availability of
the counseling services in Clinial School, Seremban. You can still see
me face to face on Friday in my office which is opposite conference room
at the level 2 in CS or you can write to me via e-mail:
lianbing_ong@imu.edu.my or reach me at 86567228 ext: 2503. I will
reply your email or call if you leave your message asap.

Basically, you can share with me any of the following topics:
a. Boy-girl relationship (Break off a relationship,
miscommunication, differences, conflict etc. )
b. family (expectation of parents, closeness of the family ties,
conflict among family members etc.)
c. Personal Development (lack of self confidence, fear, guiltiness,
anger, loneliness, depression etc. )
d. Friendship (misunderstanding, etc. )
e. Academic (Adjustment, academic system, conflict with tutors
etc.)
f. Financial problem and others.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Lianbing
Student Counsellor
IMU Counsellling Unit

Have any sexual difficulties my fellow ass? look no further, your solution is here....ONN LIANG BING, IMU student's best friend....

2 fcukin' responses:

At 3:03 PM, September 26, 2006 Anonymous said...

the door of tat room is always half opened on fridays...i always peep inside the room one!! can i go n see her becos i feel myself antisocial??

 
At 9:45 PM, September 26, 2006 Anonymous said...

diu, my room door also got stick one plate with "Student COunsellor" etched on it. nobody come confide in me oso. mahai. and diu, not oni u got dat stupid mail. everybody has it. it makes you look like you've got nothing else better to do too, same like Ong ah-Lian ah-Beng.

 

Post a Comment