Site Network: Home | Anti-Social | Kai M.D. | KK's Blog | Daniel's Blog | About

Macho-hai came last nite with a bottle of whisky, and later cheered us on for a 3-round special brew delight. And the outcome:

Soo Seng puked!
Ah Fat puked!
Hai Tat puked!
Mania tried to kill me 'coz he wanted to evade puking!

Soo Seng was the first to puke burger, after 2 mugful of whisky + pepsi and a can of Anchor Strong Beer.
Ah Fat puked after x2 whisky and x2 Anchor Strong Beer.
Hai Tat hou lan ying! He slurped x2 whisky, x2 Anchor Strong Beer, and x1 Carlsberg Special Brew.
Mania's alcohol attempt is the most pussy, x2 whisky, x1.8 Anchor Strong Beer.


The following is the amount of alcohol consumption, in increasing order:

(1) Soo Seng
(2) Mania
(3) Ah Fat
(4) Hai Tat
(5) KK & Macho-hai (tally)

So it's official... among all of the eight A.S.S. members, only me and Hai Duan had not puked in any of the drinking sessions. By signing in their so-called "I Love My Body And Hence I Won't Drink Anymore" petition, I guess I'll be the remaining champion. The alcohol benchmarker.


1 fcukin' responses:

At 2:24 AM, January 25, 2007 presidentlau said...

tiu, dont u say anything, u get drunk the night of ASS, and talking bullshit the whole night, stoplah u are now ex-ex president, no need to show off de.

 

Post a Comment